POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spirit (84.8 KB) : Spirit (84.8 KB) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 10:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  Spirit (84.8 KB)
From: JRG
Date: 17 Feb 2002 17:43:03
Message: <3c7031f7@news.povray.org>
Good news: I've passed my last hard exam (mathematics 2), and now I can spend some
time on my everlasting kitchen project. I wasn't really in the right mood today, and
didn't turn on the computer until 5 hours ago. I made this quick shot in 60 minutes,
then it took 3h 30m to render. I couldn't make it as good as I want, both for lack of
time (have to wake up early tomorrow) and patience. But it should look better from a
certain distance. Hopefully next week, I'll find the time to start the *real*
kitchen.

Cheers,

--
Jonathan.